Anaha Project Overview
One of the most sophisticated and design-forward residences on all of Oahu, this dynamic 311-unit tower sets a new tone for the evolving architecture of Honolulu and represents an iconic addition to the city’s skyline. Designed by Chicago-based rm Solomon Cordwell Buenz in collaboration with Ben Woo Architects, Anaha’s rolling, brilliant glass façade evokes the light reflecting off the waves of the nearby Paci c Ocean. Located at the Diamond Head edge of Ward Village, Anaha offers a diverse range of sophisticated residences where the serene privacy of home is enhanced by all the amenities one might expect at a luxury resort.
The building’s height and strategic orientation provide residents impressive views from every level. Wraparound views span from the beachfront to Diamond Head and from Kewalo Harbor to the sunset in the west. Townhomes and flats on the lower floors look out over lush landscaping at the horizon. At night, residents can gaze from their windows and terraces at the glittering lights of downtown Honolulu.
Residents of Anaha will also be part of Ward Village, a master planned community that offers a wealth of shops, restaurants, entertainment options, and artfully designed public spaces.
WARD VILLAGE MASTER PLAN
Ward Village is a 60-acre coastal master-planned community being developed in the new center of Honolulu between downtown and Waikiki. Ward Village is transforming Honolulu and the surrounding area into a vibrant walkable neighborhood that offers exceptional residences with incredible island and ocean views, a diverse collection of retail experiences, a revitalized harbor, and a new gathering place for all of Honolulu. A community rooted in sustainability, Ward Village is the largest LEED-ND Platinum certified neighborhood in the US and the only one in Hawaii.
- Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences
- High-performance, double-glazed, low-e coated glass curtain wall system Building is targeting LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification
- Centralized high efficient air-conditioning and hot water systems
- 24/7 onsite and neighborhood courtesy patrol • Limited access control system with gated parking
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Dual elevator lobbies
- Dedicated service elevator
- Landscape design by internationally acclaimed rm SurfaceDesign Inc.
- Exquisite water features and lush plantings to create a serene natural environment
- Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
- Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna and treatment rooms
- Resident theater/performance room
- Resident dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
- Victoria Ward Library
- Howard Hughes Bar
- Billiards room
- Indoor golf simulator
- Conference room/business center
- Ocean-view pool & hot tub
- Resident poolside cabanas
- Outdoor dining at resident barbecue pavilions • Ocean-view lanai
- Children’s play area
- Dog park
- Tennis court
- Sand volleyball court
- Putting green
The project information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to us, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. If you have any questions about the projects listed here or any up coming projects contact us by clicking here. Information Gathered from www.wardvillage.com