Ke Kilohana Project Overview
Named after one of O`ahu’s highest mountain peaks, Ke Kilohana offers you a lifestyle of comfort, connectivity and well-being. The building’s design is inspired by its location – using motifs, colors and textures taken from Kaka`ako`s bustling art community and industrial warehouses.
Ke Kilohana at 988 Halekauwila is a new 43-story, 424-unit condominium high-rise coming soon to
Ward Village. With 49 market residences and 375 residences reserved for qualified Hawai`i residents, Ke Kilohana includes a flagship Longs Drugs on the ground level and a suite of amenities designed for a lifestyle of convenience, connectivity and well-being. Estimated prices for the reserved housing units will start in the $300,000’s. Designed by Los Angeles based architect AC Martin in partnership with Honolulu based CDS International, Ke Kilohana offers a new level of design for first time home buyers.
WARD VILLAGE MASTER PLAN
Ward Village is a 60-acre coastal master-planned community being developed in the new center of Honolulu between downtown and Waikiki. Ward Village is transforming Honolulu and the surrounding area into a vibrant walkable neighborhood that offers exceptional residences with incredible island and ocean views, a diverse collection of retail experiences, a revitalized harbor, and a new gathering place for all of Honolulu. A community rooted in sustainability, Ward Village is the largest LEED-ND Platinum certified neighborhood in the US and the only one in Hawaii.
- Wall-to-wall carpet in living & bedroom
- Air conditioning in every room
- Contemporary two-toned cabinetry
- Granite counter tops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary kitchen flooring
- Tile bathroom floors
- Chrome finished plumbing fixtures
- Individual electric meters
- Washer/Dryer in every residence
- Individual water heaters
- LED Lighting
- High performance, double-glazed, low-e coated glass windows
- Sky Lanai amenity spaces are like your second living room – the perfect place to host parties and intimate gatherings with ocean and sunset views.
- The Sky Deck is your backyard - an open, green space with BBQs and loungers to enjoy with family and friends.
- The Hub offers you a co-working area where you can work, meet and be productive.
- Stay fit at The Gym and Fit On-Demand workout room, with state-of-the-art equipment suited for all fitness levels.
- Ke Kilohana is pet friendly, including the Dog Stop, where pets can get outside for some fresh air.
- Residents have dedicated, secure parking with charging stations for those with electric cars.
The project information set forth on this site is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by third parties to us, we cannot represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. The offerings are subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice. If you have any questions about the projects listed here or any up coming projects contact us by clicking here. Information Gathered from www.wardvillage.com